Private Label Watches
Private label watch manufacturing based in the USA
What is a private label watch?
Private label, or “white label”, refers to any watch that is manufactured with custom logos or finishing to fulfill an order.
American Watch company makes private label watches for our clients through Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) processes. Private label watches are available in a wide range of styles, movements, materials, finishes, and colors. Each timepiece is designed with the vision of our customer’s brand, and hand assembled in-house, at our Los Angeles factory.
Creating Your Own Watch Brand
The first step in creating your own watch brand starts when you decide whether you want to customize an existing watch (ODM), or create a new watch from scratch (OEM). Learn the differences between the two processes by clicking the button below.
Private Watch Label Considerations
There are a few points to consider once you’re certain you want to make Private Label Watches.
- What is your overall budget for your project?
- What price do you want to pay per watch?
- What price do you want to sell each watch for?
- How many of watch styles would you like to produce?
- Do you only want a prototype?
- Do you want to take a prototype all the way to production?
- Do you have any specs for this watch? (Material: Stainless Steel, Titanium, etc., Movement, Case Size, Glass Type, Dial Design, Band Type, etc.)
- Do you have any visual references?
- When do you want the watches to arrive in your hands?
- Do you know if you want an ODM or OEM process?
Once you have these questions answered, you are ready to move on to the next phase.
Creating ODM Private Label Watches
Original design manufacturing is a great option for brands looking to get off to a quick start. You can customize tried and true designs quickly and go to market in under a month.
1. We begin by helping you choose your watch style from the American Watch ODM Catalog of existing watches. American Watch has a large range of popular watches and watch band styles to fit your needs. There are Quartz, Automatic / Manual, and Smartwatch movements, different color options, and band materials. Due to this variety, creating a tailored men’s or women’s watch is easy to do with American Watch.
2. Add your personal branding to your beautiful new timepiece. Our highly skilled watchmakers can place your logo/image anywhere on the watch face and/or engrave the back case of the watch. Send us a copy of the logo design/artwork in any of these formats: JPEG, PNG, PDF, EPS, PSD, or AI.
3. Once you’ve decided on the watch style, the branding, and what you want on the dial and case back, we will provide you with a mockup for approval.
4. After that, we take care of the manufacturing and delivery.
This option is great if you have little time or want to get started selling quickly. Generally, we can have your order ready for shipping within 2 weeks (depending on our inventory at the time of your order).
At American Watch, we strive to be on-time and within your set budget so there are never any surprises. Fill out the form below and begin your journey with us.
Once you’ve filled out the contact form, we will contact you and walk-through each step of the process.
Creating OEM Private Label Watches
Original equipment manufacturing is a great option for brands looking for total control over the design and manufacturing process. OEM private label watches give the customer the freedom to create unique, one-of-a-kind watches that stand out in the market. There are two options our OEM customers have to choose from: prototyping and production.
This option includes designing a 3D rendering and the delivery of a working prototype of your watch. At the end of the design stage, you will have the full specifications of your watch and a production price that we will honor for 30 days should you decide to move on to production.
The pricing of prototypes vary in cost depending upon final design and watch specifications.
This option includes the design and 3D rendering of your watch, a functioning prototype, and the fulfillment of your entire order. Before production, we will provide you with a prototype for approval before we begin manufacturing. The cost of the prototype is credited to your final bill. The per unit production costs will be determined by the final specs and designs we create with you.
Approximate Production Timeline Breakdown :
- Design Stage: ~ 12-30 days
- Prototype Stage: ~ 60-90 days after rendering approval
- Production Stage: ~ 60-120 days after prototype approval
Why OEM is a Great Option
The OEM process of watch manufacturing is a great option for watch enthusiasts who want to impart their vision on the world of horology. By designing and manufacturing watches from scratch, you can control every facet of the watchmaking process. This option is the preferred method of manufacturing for watch purists who know exactly what they want.
Private Label with a Specific Movement
There are 2 options to consider for Private Label when wanting to use a specific movement:
Option 1: An OEM process (custom, made from scratch) – min. 500pcs – which can breakdown into 3 finishes; gold, silver, black, etc.
Option 2: Or an ODM process (using existing watch styles: see our catalog) with low min. 300-500pcs with orders of the same style, which can breakdown into 3 finishes; gold, silver, black, etc.
If you’re looking for 1pc or 100+ pieces with your logo/art on the dial/engraving on the back, good quality watch(es), our American Watch ODM Watch Catalog is a good option. If you’re on a limited budget, just getting started with a new brand, or need special gifts, there may be an “existing watch style” in our American Watch ODM catalog that is workable for you.
If you want to order a completely custom watch made from scratch? That’s an OEM process.
We’ll do our best to help you with either option you think you want to pursue.
Tell us About Your Watch Project
In order to be as helpful as possible, we need to know a little more about what you are looking for. Fill out this form and be as detailed as possible. Every bit of information is helpful. Once you are finished, click the submit button. A copy will be sent to your email and a member of our team will be in contact with you, typically within one business day.
For help contact us at:
Phone: (800) 862-6772
Email: [email protected]
Quick Start Form
Are you ready to make your watch?
The American Watch team is ready to make your dreams a reality. All we need to do is schedule a time to talk.